Develop the Heart of Your Workplace: Panelist for Manager Development
如何透过 Gallup 研究發展的 The CliftonStrengths for Managers Report 發展企業核心關鍵：經理人？
10月19日週二中午12:00-13:30pm | 錄影
蓋洛普研究發現，基於優勢發展和專注於員工參與敬業度的經理人會推動績效表現。蓋洛普新的分析工具，可以讓經理人思考他們作為經理領導者的角色與優勢。這份新的測評報告—「克利夫頓優勢經理人」CliftonStrengths for Managers 專為經理人和領導者設計，呈現他們如何將優勢定位為他們日常工作的一部分。對天賦優勢有所了解的領導者或教練，可以使用於與經理人和領導者的後續教練對話。 在即將舉行的線上研討會中，您將了解如何通過優勢發展您的經理人，您將學習：
To create the best possible future for your organization, your managers need to stop doing what doesn’t work and start doing what does. They need to bring your culture and purpose to life, engage and develop their employees, and inspire top performance. Gallup research shows that a strengths based and engagement focused manager drives performance.
We have a new tool that will allow managers to think about their strengths in their role as a manager. This new report – CliftonStrengths for Managers is designed for managers and leaders and teaches them how to position strengths as part of their day-to-day life in their roles. It can be used in follow up coaching conversations towards managers and leaders, should they already have some knowledge on Strengths.
Come learn more about how develop your managers through strengths in this upcoming webinar where you can learn:
• What do great managers do well?
• How can you develop managers in your organization to move from being a boss to being a coach?
• What is the CliftonStrengths for Managers report? How can you as a coach, or a coach within your organization, can effectively apply the report in their coaching?
• How can the people you coach implement the report’s insights to “Aim” their strengths?
Gallup 蓋洛普線上直播 (英文課程｜中文翻譯)
8月3日週二中午12:00-13:30pm | 3rd August 12:00-13:30 pm
How to develop Strategies to Creat a Net Thiving Culture
How to develop Strategies to Creat a Net Thiving Culture
在蓋洛普的最新著作《工作中的幸福感》中整合了超過 1 億次全球訪談的研究結果，為領導和管理者提供建議，幫助他們制定更好的戰略，以便他們的團隊能夠蓬勃發展。 在本次網絡研討會中，蓋洛普專家將就以下方面提供建議：
Learn how you can develop strategies to create a net thriving culture.
What if the next global crisis is a mental health pandemic?
It is here now. Gallup finds that the best place to confront this pandemic and improve global wellbeing is the workplace.
Organizations have the power and responsibility to improve their employees’ wellbeing. When leaders and managers cultivate individuals at work, they promote the success of every individual in the organization.
Wellbeing has been a hot topic in 2021 so far, but Gallup has been studying it for years. Gallup’s global Wellbeing drive has led us to explore essential issues that brings deeper understanding on what wellbeing encompasses and how it impacts lives. We have consolidated research findings from over 100 million global interviews in our latest book — “Wellbeing at Work” to advise leaders and managers on how to develop better strategies so their teams can thrive.
In this webinar, our Gallup experts will advise on:
• Your workplace’s wellbeing opportunities
• Risks to a net thriving culture
• The role of career engagement to net thriving
• The fastest road to net thriving
蓋洛普 Gallup 與 StrengthsBusiness 聯合舉行的『未來領導，企業經理人核心能力』網路研討會，了解如何建立轉型領導力計劃，以度過這段危機，並在事業上取得長期的成功。
Gallup 蓋洛普線上直播 (英文分享｜活動結束)
Building Exceptional Leadership for the Future
Leadership is more important than ever during a crisis. Right now, it is a mission critical moment for organizations, a time to build strength at the top of the house that will ensure short-term stability and long-term success. For example, empowered individual leaders throughout an organization can find solutions to your most pressing challenges. Shoring up a bench of leadership talent reduces your risk of being caught out by events and changing regulations and restrictions.
Learn how you can build a transformational leadership program to navigate through this time of crisis and achieve long term business success.
In this webinar, Gallup experts will advise on how you can:
• Understand how leaders can engage their constituencies by gathering 360 constituency feedback and using it as a way to fulfil needs of their team in this critical time to drive engagement.
• Find ways to build Leadership Identity through coaching your current leaders on their own unique leadership styles.
• Identify leaders of the future that have the natural talent to lead and succeed.
• Drive Organizational Performance by instituting a robust succession plan for the evolving needs of your business post crisis.
Creating a Culture of Wellbeing
此時此刻企業可能要比以往任何時候都更加需要關注員工的福祉。COVID-19 疫情給我們的生活帶來了前所未有的劇烈變化，對我們生活產生各方面的影響 – 包括職業，社會，財務，社區和身體健康。各種工作人，從便利超商、醫院、基礎工作人員的安全考量，到在家遠距工作的員工，或被降低工時者的情緒和財務顧慮，每個人都在工作領域中感受到不穩定。
Now, possibly more than ever, there is a need for focus on employee wellbeing. The COVID-19 pandemic has brought unprecedented and rapid change to our lives, affecting each element of our wellbeing — career, social, financial, community and physical. From the safety concerns of essential workers in places like grocery stores and hospitals to the emotional and financial concerns of those working from home or working less, everyone is experiencing a feeling of instability at work.
Through this webinar, you will learn:
- Understand the key needs of people during this period
- The importance of focusing on employee wellbeing
- Practical tips to support wellbeing as a coach and a leader.
Create a Culture of Coaching
The changing workplace demands that managers move from boss to coach.
Learn how you can use a strengths-based approach to improve employee engagement and performance and transform your workplace culture.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- how to use strengths-based coaching to maximize performance
- best practices from top companies using a strengths-based coaching approach
- how to gain increased performance, higher customer metrics and higher employee engagement using CliftonStrengths
如何透过善用 ICF 核心教练能力–建立有效的教练模型，品牌化您
How to Use Points of You® Tools for Wellbeing Coaching and Facilitation
The 3rd using Points of You group coaching sessions conducted by Viya Chen and Chuen Chuen Yeo with Institute for Adult Learning Singapore to increase the awareness of Wellbeing: The 5 Essential Element . IAL supports Adult Education professionals, businesses, human resource developers and policy makers through its comprehensive suite of programmes and services in raising capabilities and catalysing innovations in Continuing Education and Training (CET)
Great to be part of the ICF “kick-off” Chines event for 2021 after the new launch of ICF branding.
What coaching competencies, ideas, models and processes do coaches use? Are they the best-kept trade secrets of people who prefer to produce results as if by magic? What makes a great coach and describes a new model to guide the coaching process? Or are models and processes used in a manner that is transparent for clients and shows them what coaches actually do and to involve them in the process?
In this session, you will learn:
1. How coaching model provides a clear and transparent process of demonstrating your coaching competencies and coaching skills?
2. The benefits of using the essential coaching skills and model to structure coaching sessions and coaching programmes? How to expand reality, create objectivity and perspectives?
3. What are the examples of using coaching models as the framework for developing the coaching relationship?
4. How to create your own coaching module, allow for flexibility and individuality?
Gallup Webinar: How Millennials Want to Work and Live
Gallup 蓋洛普常被詢問 : “千禧世代真的有那麼大的不同嗎？” 答案是肯定的。
PEOPLE OFTEN ASK GALLUP: “Are millennials really that different?” The answer is yes — profoundly so. Millennials will change the world decisively more than any other generation. Defined by their lack of attachment to institutions and traditions, millennials change jobs more often than other generations — more than half say they’re currently looking for a new job. Millennials are changing the very will of the world. So we, too, must change. Join this webinar to understand:
- How to attract and retain millennials
- How to engage and develop them
- What do they want from their managers
How Millennials Want to Work and Live
誕生於 1981 – 1996 年之間的千禧世代Millennials，他們的價值觀和作風與上一代迥然不同，因為他們是真正誕生於網路世代，普遍富足的一代，天生喜愛追求新事物，喜好流動難測的歷險，敢於挑戰權威，樂於嚐試不同的方式來定義自我。他們關注社會議題、勇於表現自己的價值觀，同時希望透過行動來發揮影響力，實踐個人理念。
Create a Culture of Wellbeing
CREATE YOUR OWN COACHING MODULE
這次營隊，讓孩子學會找到可以讓自己不斷往前的力量，不論往後孩子面臨何種選擇，都能做出最適合自己的決定，在舞台上發光又發亮。第一步從哪裡開始？當然是先找出孩子的個人優勢！透過全球超過2200萬人使用的美國蓋洛普優勢測評 Gallup StrengthsFinder 測驗，搭配美國1000所大學都在使用的 StrengthsFinder 行動方案，協助孩子具象化自己的優勢和興趣，釐清自己最與眾不同之處，進而連接到自己喜歡、想要就讀的科系。
When delivering training in the workplace, or any other form of adult learning, it is imperative that participants are actively engaging with the training material. Those taking part in activities relating to capability and knowledge development must have a clear understanding of not only the subject matter, but also its relevance to them and the applicability of the training to their day-to-day work. Good workplace learning is characterised by high levels of engagement, high levels of energy, clear relevance of the subject matter, and the potential to implement and apply the training outcomes at workplace.
“Protecting mental health takes a collective effort. Let’s resolve to work together to understand mental health better, and to care for one another during these difficult times.” … PM Lee
In the upcoming workshop, we will based on the global study of Gallup 5 Elements of WELLBEING as the framework to flip the challenge of COVID-19 pandemic. Points of You® methodology involves the application of a collection of creative tools for professional and personal development. Developed in 2006 by two professional coaches, this methodology has had a transformative impact on both individuals and organisations in 147 countries; the tools have been translated into 20 different languages and have been successfully implemented by more than one million people worldwide. Based on the andragogical research of Malcolm Knowles, these tools have been selected in order to help participants bridge the gap between knowledge and experience, delivering immediate takeaways that can be applied in a number of contexts. A cornerstone of the Points of You® method is the interaction between the right brain — the intuitive and emotional half of the brain — and the logical and analytical left brain. By drawing on the power of a whole-brain approach, new possibilities happen and new neural connections are formed, which translates into new insights and breakthroughs for the participants.
What does it cover?
- Understand the way in which both left- and right-brain learning can be harnessed to enhance learning experiences of current challenges
- Understand the way in which the Points of You® tools and methodology can be incorporated into their own unique coaching, training, and facilitation practices as the example of improving wellbeing
- Be able to select and employ the Gallup 5 elements of Wellbeing as the learning foundation to maximum effect in adult education
- Be able to employ a coaching approach to facilitate adult learning through the use of Points of You® and Gallup Wellbeing module